Tuesday 14 November 2017

A list of songs that I would like to use for my music video

In our group we came up with 2 different songs each that we would like to use to see if we had any songs which were the same style or completeley different. In our group Josh chose the songs - Wisemen by James Blunt, and found what i've been looking for by tom grennan. Oliver chose the songs- When it all goes wrong by Chasing Status, and I fall apart by Post malone. Alex chose Pick me up by Clean cut kid, and Ignorance by Paramore. For my two songs I chose 1-800-273-8255 by Logic, and Beautiful life by Lost frequencies. I chose these becasue they are quite new songs and very poplar, we decided not to do these songs though becuase the song 1-800-273-8255 had a really good music video and thought that our film wouldnt meet the high standard that it had already set. And we didnt do Beautiful life becuase it wasnt the correct genre of music for the video we wanted to film and wouldnt of fit. In the end we decided on the song 'I hate you, I love you'.

1 comment:

  1. This is not the best way to display this. Re-think how it could look better.

    ReplyDelete