Thursday 15 February 2018

Exsiting digipaks that influenced mine


This digipak gave me a very good skill to use, as you can see i've circled that the information about the digipak is included in the birds shape. Most digipaks include some infortmation about the artisit, the digipak. I have included this in my digipak as I think it makes the audience have a more relateble experience and a better understanding of the songs. I have used the same skill in my digipak by including the information inside the flat lanscapes I made on photo shop as it made it stand out and look more interesting.


I like this Dijipak as the pictures of the lanscape flows as 1 image, I think this is a technique that it is effective as it gives the customer an idea for the enviroment the artist feels comfortable in

No comments:

Post a Comment