Friday 1 December 2017

Group’s roles

My role
My role in the group is the equiptment manager and cinematographer, due to me having a variety of filming devices, we decided that I took care of the equiptment and was in charge that everything was charged and prepared for filming every time we needed it. Due to me also having an experince with the camera and underantidng the technology and the way it works it was decided that I was the cinematogrpaher who is in charge of the filming and selects the appopriate camere, film, stock, lens and filter to realize the scene in accordance with the intentions of the director. I am happy with the role that I have as I enjoy operating the camera.
Josh's role
Josh is the director as he is very organised which is a good attibute for a dircetor to have. The definition of a director is someone who is a perosn who leads or supervises a company, program, or project. we all decided that josh would be the best person for this role as he is head boy he is very confident in leading people.
Ollie's role
Ollie is the editor as he has alot of experince with the Adobe premire pro which is the editing softawre that we are using in the production of out video. We could all do abit of the editing but due to ollies experince he is the most efficeint and knows alot of good tricks to make the footage the best quality it could be.
Alex's role
Alex is the male actor in our film as he wanted to do it and he also fits the stereotype that we wanted in out video. we were going to ask another person to do it to begin with but due to people having other commitments alex was the best option for us as he is a good actor and likes to be in camera.

1 comment: